Join The Fashion Class for a day of sewing, fashion and fun!
Kids and Tweens ages 6-12 years old will spend their day learning how to sew, create and design real fashion in our bright and fun fully equipped sewing studio. Full or partial day available, campers will work with a group of up to fifteen other future-designers during the Observed Veteran's Day holiday and public school break on November 12th, 2018.
Each day breaks down into five classes with experienced instructors (and our CPR & First Aid certified TFC managers) who work in the fashion industry. Small class sizes allow each camper to get the attention and tools they need to design and create.
- Ages 6-12yrs
- Location: 21 West 39th Street 4th floor New York NY 10018
- Full Day 9AM-5PM
- Half Day 10AM-3PM
- Price: $100-150
- Lunch/snack provided by parent
- All supplies are included
- Extended day through 5:30PM is $25 per hour
Breakdown of the Day:
- Sewing: Our campers will sew real and wearable clothing on our 10 Singer Quantum Stylist Sewing machines complete with LCD touch screens, finger guards and plenty of fun embroidery stitches!
- Fashion Illustration: Sketch poses, draw different types of fabric or even design a collection of clothing in this art based class.
- Create a Fashion Label: A wonderful way to learn entrepreneurship and presentation skills to build a future fashion empire.
- Accessory Design (Full day only): It's time for some DIY! Campers will make accessories, jewelry or room decor - all with their own personalized touch.
- Fashion NYC (Full day only): This class explores different areas of the fashion industry like fabric science, technology, entrepreneurship and history (with real period costumes).
Projects and lessons change throughout all of our Fall season 1-day camps. For specific project information on your child's day of camp please call or email. Looking for more School Break Camps?
*Non Refundable deposit of 30% required to hold your child's spot in camp, to pay the deposit only please call 646-329-6663. Balance is due one week prior to camp start.
We offer a Sibling discount of 10% off of your children's registrations, to redeem use code sibling10 at checkout. Must be used for siblings in the same camp or class.
Please note The Fashion Class requires a waiver form to be signed for all participants under eighteen years of age by their parent or guardian prior to attending a class, camp or workshop with The Fashion Class.
Seats in our classes, camps and workshops are based on availability and do require registration as well as a deposit of 30 percent of the total class fee, if the class fee is less than $100 we require payment in full. This deposit is non-refundable
and reserves the class for yourself or your child. Your balance is due on the first day of the class, camp or workshop.
Online prices reflect the full course/camp fee. To pay the deposit only please call us at 646.329.6663
More information on our Policies