Ages 6-12 will learn the art of Fashion Design during the Half Day 10AM-3PM private school spring break sewing camp this March 2019!
Our spring break sewing camp combines the best parts of fashion and design for ages 6-12 years old. Limited to up to 15 campers, our one-of-a-kind "boutique" camp teaches students how to sew, design and style their own garments over eleven individual camp days this March for the private school spring break. (Full or partial day available, see below)
Each day breaks down into three classes with experienced instructors (and our CPR & First Aid certified managers) who work in the fashion industry. Small class sizes allow each camper to get the attention and tools they need to design and create. Please note the full and partial day campers will work separately with their respective camp groups.
Projects and lessons change each day! For specific project information on your child's day of camp please call or email. Looking for March Full Day Camp or April Spring Break Camps?
Joining for 3 or more days? Save 10% when you use code SpringBreak10 at checkout.
- Ages 6-12yrs
- Location: 21 West 39th St. 4th floor, New York, NY 10018
- Time: Half Day 10AM-3PM (9:45am drop off) Full Day also available
- Price: 100/day (10% off for 3+ days, use code SpringBreak10)
- Lunch/snack to be provided by the parent/guardian
- All supplies are included
Classes Throughout the Day:
- Sewing: Campers will sew real and wearable clothing on our Singer Quantum Stylist Sewing machines complete with LCD touch screen, finger guards and plenty of fun embroidery stitches!
- Fashion Illustration: Campers will learn to sketch the fashion figure, draw and design clothing using paint, fashion markers and more.
- Fashion Branding: In this entrepreneurship themed class campers will conceptualize their own fashion brand with lessons on creating a logo, business cards, a fashion collection and more.
*Non Refundable deposit of 30% required to hold your child's spot in camp, to pay the deposit only please call 646-329-6663. Balance is due one week prior to camp start.
Please note The Fashion Class requires a waiver form to be signed for all participants under eighteen years of age by their parent or guardian prior to attending a class, camp or workshop at The Fashion Class.
As a small business, we take our registration policies seriously. Please click through to our policies page
where you can easily find your child's activity and our registration guidelines for that activity. By registering your child you are agreeing to our registration policies.