Individual days of fashion summer camp throughout the month of June! Projects and lessons will change each camp day.
June Pre-Summer Fashion & Sewing camp combines the best parts of creating and design as campers ages 6-12 years old will spend their day learning how to create real clothing on a sewing machine plus design fashion and accessories. Campers will work with a group of up to eight other future-designers
The perfect way to kick off summer with fellow fashionistas!
Each day breaks down into three classes with experienced instructors who work in the fashion industry. Small class sizes allow each camper to get the attention and tools they need to design and create.
Projects and lessons change each day! For specific project information on your child's day of camp please call or email.
- June 17th - 21st 2019
- June 24th - 28th 2019
- Ages 6-12yrs
- Location: 422 East 75th Street New York NY 10021
- Time: 10am-3pm
- Price: $150 each day
- Lunch/snack provided by parent/guardian
- All supplies are included
Classes throughout the Day:
- Sewing: Campers will sew real and wearable clothing on our Singer Quantum Stylist Sewing machines complete with LCD touch screen, finger guards and plenty of fun embroidery stitches!
- Fashion Illustration: Campers will learn to sketch the fashion figure, draw and design clothing using paint, fashion markers and more.
- Fashion Branding: In this entrepreneurship themed class campers will conceptualize their own fashion brand with lessons on creating a logo, business cards, a fashion collection and more.
*Non Refundable deposit of 30% required to hold your child's spot in camp, to pay the deposit only please call 646-329-6663. Balance is due one week prior to camp start.
Please note The Fashion Class requires a waiver form to be signed for all participants under eighteen years of age by their parent or guardian prior to attending a class, camp or workshop at The Fashion Class.
As a small business, we take our registration policies seriously. Please click through to our policies page
where you can easily find your child's activity and our registration guidelines for that activity. By registering your child you are agreeing to our registration policies.