Individual days of fashion summer camp throughout the month of June! Projects and lessons will change each camp day.
We’ll start the morning off with fashion illustration and then it's time to sew in our large fully equipped sewing studio where we make real, wearable garments (each day will bring a brand new project). After lunch we learn how to create our own fashion brands by designing logos and products, then move on to accessory design. Finally we take a walking field trip in the garment district or have a special guest activity in-studio (we visit Mood Fabrics, learn interactive fashion history and have a real fashion model teach us how to walk the runway).
The perfect way to kick off summer with fellow fashionistas!
Each day breaks down into four classes with experienced instructors (and our CPR & First Aid certified TFC managers) who work in the fashion industry. Small class sizes allow each camper to get the attention and tools they need to design and create.
- June 17th - 21st 2019
- June 24th - 28th 2019
- Ages 6-12yrs
- Location: 21 West 39th Street 4th floor New York NY 10018
- Time: Full Day 9AM-5PM
- Price: $150 each day
- Lunch/snack provided by parent/guardian
- All supplies are included
- Drop off between 8:45-9AM/Pick up between 5-5:15PM
Breakdown of the Day:
- Sewing: Our campers will sew real and wearable clothing on our Singer Quantum Stylist Sewing machines complete with LCD touch screen, finger guards and plenty of fun embroidery stitches! Sewing projects change each day of June Fashion Camp.
- Fashion Illustration: Campers will learn to sketch the fashion figure, draw and design clothing using paint, fashion markers and more.
- Fashion Branding: In this entrepreneurship themed class campers will conceptualize their own fashion brand with lessons on creating a logo, business cards, a fashion collection and more.
- Fashion NYC: This class explores different areas of fashion like fabric science, accessory design, technology, entrepreneurship and history (with real period costumes) by visiting designer showrooms, fashion museum exhibits and having fabulous guests join us in studio.
*Non Refundable deposit of 30% required to hold your child's spot in camp, to pay the deposit only please call 646-329-6663. Balance is due one week prior to camp start.
Please note The Fashion Class requires a waiver form to be signed for all participants under eighteen years of age by their parent or guardian prior to attending a class, camp or workshop with The Fashion Class.
Seats in our classes, camps and workshops are based on availability and do require registration as well as a deposit of 30 percent of the total class fee, if the class fee is less than $100 we require payment in full. This deposit is non-refundable
and reserves the class for yourself or your child. Your balance is due on the first day of the class, camp or workshop.
Online prices reflect the full course/camp fee. To pay the deposit only please call us at 646.329.6663
More information on our Policies