Join The Fashion Class for a day of sewing, fashion and fun!
Please check out our COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION under the details tab
Children and Tweens ages 6-12 years old will spend their day learning how to create real clothing on a sewing machine plus design fashion and accessories. Campers will work with a small group of fashionistas during the Chancellor's Day public school break on June 3rd, 2021.
Each day breaks down into four classes with experienced instructors (and our CPR & First Aid certified TFC managers) who work in the fashion industry. Small class sizes allow each camper to get the attention and tools they need to design and create.
Our spring camp projects will change each camp day - for additional camp dates please check out our School Break Fashion Camps
- Ages 6-12yrs
- Location: 21 West 39th Street 4th floor New York NY 10018
- Date: June 3rd, 2021
- Time: Half Day 10AM-3PM (drop off between (9:45am-10am)
- Price: $150.00
- Lunch/snack provided by parent
- All supplies are included
Breakdown of the Day:
- Sewing: Our campers will sew real and wearable clothing on our Singer Quantum Stylist Sewing machines complete with LCD touch screen, finger guards and plenty of fun embroidery stitches! Sewing projects change each day of June Fashion Camp.
- Fashion Illustration: Campers will learn to sketch the fashion figure, draw and design clothing using paint, fashion markers and more.
- Fashion Branding: In this entrepreneurship themed class campers will conceptualize their own fashion brand with lessons on creating a logo, business cards, a fashion collection and more.
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION
We will be following New York State guidelines along with the CDC and local officials guidelines and recommendations with respect to social distancing and capacity limits. This information is subject to change as the situation evolves.
- Sewing machine desks will be spaced 6 feet apart.
- Students will have dedicated supplies and sewing machine, this means their own scissors, pins, sewing, and drawing supplies that will not be shared by other students in their camp.
- We will continue to sanitize our studio, bathrooms, supplies, and sewing machines before and after each camp day.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon arrival.
- Camps are drop off only. In order to maintain social distancing our waiting areas are now part of the classroom.
- All staff, students, and parents/guardians are required to wear face masks in our studio.
- We cannot accommodate make-up camp days.
- Sadly, we will be unable to take field trips this summer.
*Non Refundable deposit of 30% required to hold your child's spot in camp, to pay the deposit only please call 646-329-6663. Balance is due one week prior to camp start.
Please note The Fashion Class requires a waiver form to be signed for all participants under eighteen years of age by their parent or guardian prior to attending a class, camp or workshop at The Fashion Class.
As a small business, we take our registration policies seriously. Please click through to our policies page
where you can easily find your child's activity and our registration guidelines for that activity. By registering your child you are agreeing to our registration policies.