Join Grazia to learn how to style flatlay photo shoots and learn the best way to capture your creations using your phone camera. Class will look at various photo shoot compilations and talk about color, layout and styling. Each participant will style their own flat photo shoot with household items. Next Grazia will teach you the basic technical elements of a your camera to capture your own flat-lay photo shoot for your Instagram or website.
Once you book you'll be sent an email with a link to join our Zoom classroom!
- Fashion Styling and Photography
- Duration: 1.5 Hours
- Requirements: Must have computer or phone with Zoom app
- Skill Level: All levels welcome
- Ages: Adults (Teens 15+ welcome)
- Supplies: one page of blank paper 8.5x11", camera phone (or regular camera), five different small props/knickknacks from around the house (e.g. seashells, lipstick, pencils, jewelry), t-shirt (this will not be cut, sewn or drawn on).
This event is limited to 15 participants, while multiple users can share the same screen please do not share the Zoom link.
Meet the Instructor: Grazia is originally from Southern Italy and owns her own styling and photography agency (fashionphotostyling.com). She's studied and worked in fashion around the world as a personal shopper, photographer and stylist.
Please note The Fashion Class requires a waiver form to be signed for all participants under eighteen years of age by their parent or guardian prior to attending a class, camp or workshop at The Fashion Class.
As a small business, we take our registration policies seriously. Please click through to our policies page
where you can easily find your child's activity and our registration guidelines for that activity. By registering your child you are agreeing to our registration policies.