Take your sewing skills to the next level in our advanced sewing class for kids!
To read more about our COVID safety precautions please see below. For dates and details, click the details tab above.
Our Fashion Designer Advanced class teaches students, 8-12 yrs, to 'be a fashion designer' as they first learn to sew from a commercial pattern then, for their second project, sketch an original design and sew a custom garment!
Class takes place on Mondays from 4-5:30PM starting Sept 13th 2021.
Please note there are no make-up classes available for Fashion Designer.
Sewing experience is required for this class as "designer" sewing is at an advanced skill level. We recommend that students have taken at least five classes with us prior to joining Fashion Designer.
Join us for this unique experience, a wonderful way to advance sewing skills and learn new techniques!
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION
We will be following New York State guidelines along with the CDC and local officials guidelines and recommendations with respect to social distancing and capacity limits. This information is subject to change.
- Sewing machine desks will be spaced 3 feet apart, we are using our entire studio to accommodate a small group of ten students.
- Students will have dedicated supplies and sewing machine, this means their own scissors, pins, sewing, and drawing supplies that will not be shared by other students in their class.
- We will continue to sanitize our studio, bathrooms, supplies, and sewing machines before and after each class.
- Classes are drop off only. In order to maintain social distancing our waiting areas are now part of the classroom. Parents may not wait in the studio during class time.
- All staff, students, and parents/guardians are required to wear face masks in our studio at this time.
- There are no make-up classes available for this course.
- Sadly, we will be unable to hold a fashion show at the end of the season.
We cannot thank you enough for giving us your business and placing your child in our care!
Please note The Fashion Class requires a waiver form to be signed for all participants under eighteen years of age by their parent or guardian prior to attending a class, camp or workshop at The Fashion Class.
As a small business, we take our registration policies seriously. Please click through to our policies page
where you can easily find your child's activity and our registration guidelines for that activity. By registering your child you are agreeing to our registration policies.