Learn to sew and make real clothing at Fashion Camp!
Children ages 6-12 years old will spend their day sewing a real garment or accessory, designing fashion, making amazing fashion accessories and so much more. Full or partial days available, campers will work with a group of up to fifteen fashionistas during the Election Day School Break on November 6th 2018.
Each day breaks down into four classes with experienced instructors (and our CPR & First Aid certified managers) who work in the fashion industry. Small class sizes allow each camper to get the attention and tools they need to design and create.
Please note the full and partial day campers will work separately with their respective camp groups.
- Ages 6-12yrs
- Location: 21 West 39th St. 4th floor, New York, NY 10018
- Full Day Camp 9AM-5PM (8:45am drop off)
- Half Day 10AM-3PM (9:45am drop off)
- Price: 100-150/day
- Lunch/snack to be provided by the parent
- All supplies are included
- Extended day through 5:30PM is $25 per hour
Classes Throughout the Day:
- Sewing: Our campers will sew real and wearable clothing on our 10 Singer Quantum Stylist Sewing machines complete with LCD touch screens, finger guards and plenty of fun embroidery stitches!
- Fashion Illustration: Sketch poses, draw different types of fabric or even design a collection of clothing in this art based class.
- Create a Fashion Label: A wonderful way to learn entrepreneurship and presentation skills to build a future fashion empire.
- Accessory Design (Full day only): It's time for some DIY! Campers will make accessories, jewelry or room decor - all with their own personalized touch.
- Fashion NYC (Full day only): This class explores different areas of the fashion industry like fabric science, technology, entrepreneurship and history (with real period costumes).
Projects and lessons change throughout all of our Fall 1-day camps. For specific project information on your child's day of camp please call or email. Looking for more School Break Camps?
*Non Refundable deposit of 30% required to hold your child's spot in camp, to pay the deposit only please call 646-329-6663. Balance is due one week prior to camp start.
We offer a Sibling discount of 10% off of your children's registrations, to redeem use code sibling10 at checkout. Must be used for siblings in the same camp or class.
Please note The Fashion Class requires a waiver form to be signed for all participants under eighteen years of age by their parent or guardian prior to attending a class, camp or workshop with The Fashion Class.
Seats in our classes, camps and workshops are based on availability and do require registration as well as a deposit of 30 percent of the total class fee, if the class fee is less than $100 we require payment in full. This deposit is non-refundable
and reserves the class for yourself or your child. Your balance is due on the first day of the class, camp or workshop.
Online prices reflect the full course/camp fee. To pay the deposit only please call us at 646.329.6663
More information on our Policies