Join us for Craft Mondays where we take regular household items and make them fab! In this class learn how to create a hair bow (or bow tie) using fabric a glue gun and ribbon or a hair clip.
Once you book you'll be sent an email with a link to join our Zoom classroom.
- Create a Hair Bow or Bow Tie
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Requirements: Must have computer or phone with Zoom app
- Skill Level: All levels welcome
- Ages: 6+ (Students will be using hot glue guns, parent supervision is recommended unless your child has experience using a glue gun)
- Supplies: Fabric approximately 12"x4", hot glue gun and optional ribbon or a hair clip.
This event is limited to 15 participants, while multiple users can share the same screen please do not share the Zoom link.
Please note The Fashion Class requires a waiver form to be signed for all participants under eighteen years of age by their parent or guardian prior to attending a class, camp or workshop at The Fashion Class.
As a small business, we take our registration policies seriously. Please click through to our policies page
where you can easily find your child's activity and our registration guidelines for that activity. By registering your child you are agreeing to our registration policies.