Join us for a day of fashion design, sewing, styling and more on Friday February 12th for the Lunar New Year Public School Holiday.
Children ages 6-12 years old will spend their day sewing a real garment or accessory, designing fashion, making amazing fashion accessories and so much more!
Classes Throughout the Day:
- Sewing: Our campers will sew real and wearable clothing on our 10 Singer Quantum Stylist Sewing machines complete with LCD touch screens, finger guards and plenty of fun embroidery stitches!
- Fashion Illustration: Sketch poses, draw different types of fabric or even design a collection of clothing in this art based class.
- Create a Fashion Label: A wonderful way to learn entrepreneurship and presentation skills to build a future fashion empire.
- Accessory Design: It's time for some DIY! Campers will make accessories, jewelry or room decor - all with their own personalized touch.
Our specialized curriculum—developed in partnership with pattern makers, illustrators, and educators over ten years—is designed around what works best for kids, including:
Limited Class Size “Boutique” limited class sizes of 4 students and one teacher ensures that every kid gets the attention they deserve and have the ability to remain safe and socially distant in our space.
Exceptional Teachers Our teachers combine real-world experience with specialized training and bring kindness and empathy along with energy and enthusiasm to the classroom.
In response to Covid-19:
- Sewing machine desks will be spaced 6 feet apart.
- Each age group will have their own dedicated classroom area, we will not switch classrooms.
- Classroom areas, supplies, and sewing machines will be sanitized and disinfected before camp each day.
- Campers will have dedicated supplies and sewing machine, this means their own scissors, pins, sewing and drawing supplies that will NOT be used by other campers.
- All staff and campers throughout the day and adults at check-in are required to wear face masks.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon arrival
- We will operate at 25% capacity, campers will be in a group of 4
Please note that this information is subject to change throughout the season based on NYS Department of Health regulations
Join us for a fashion day camp so your child can tap into their creativity and experience the joy of making something amazing!
- Ages 6-12yrs
- Location: 311 East 81st Street. New York, NY 10028
- Time: 10AM-3PM (9:45am drop off)
- Price: $150/day
- Lunch/snack to be provided by the parent/guardian
- Face masks are required
- All supplies are included
- Maximum amount of campers is 4
Please note The Fashion Class requires a waiver form to be signed for all participants under eighteen years of age by their parent or guardian prior to attending a class, camp or workshop at The Fashion Class.
As a small business, we take our registration policies seriously. Please click through to our policies page
where you can easily find your child's activity and our registration guidelines for that activity. By registering your child you are agreeing to our registration policies.