Our Half Day 10AM-3PM Fashion Campers will create learn to sew, create fab accessories and more this April during the public school Spring Break!
Spring Break Fashion & Sewing camp combines the best parts of creating and design as campers ages 6-12 years old will spend their day learning how to create real clothing on a sewing machine plus design fashion and accessories. (Full or partial day available, see below). Campers will work with a group of up to fifteen other future-designers during the Public School Spring Break Holiday on Passover/Good Friday April 19th and through April 22nd - April 26th 2019.
Each day breaks down into three classes with experienced instructors (and our CPR & First Aid certified managers) who work in the fashion industry. Small class sizes allow each camper to get the attention and tools they need to design and create. Please note the full and partial day campers will work separately with their respective camp groups.
Projects and lessons change each day! For specific project information on your child's day of camp please call or email. Looking for Spring Break Full Day Camps?
Joining for 3 or more days? Save 10% when you use code SpringBreak10 at checkout.
- Ages 6-12yrs
- Location: 21 West 39th St. 4th floor, New York, NY 10018
- Time: Half Day 10AM-3PM or see our full day camp
- Price: 100/day (10% off for 3+ days, use code SpringBreak10)
- Lunch to be provided by the parent
- All supplies are included
Classes Throughout the Day:
- Sewing: Campers will sew real and wearable clothing on our Singer Quantum Stylist Sewing machines complete with LCD touch screen, finger guards and plenty of fun embroidery stitches!
- Fashion Illustration: Campers will learn to sketch the fashion figure, draw and design clothing using paint, fashion markers and more.
- Fashion Branding: In this entrepreneurship themed class campers will conceptualize their own fashion brand with lessons on creating a logo, business cards, a fashion collection and more.
*Non Refundable deposit of 30% required to hold your child's spot in camp, to pay the deposit only please call 646-329-6663. Balance is due one week prior to camp start.
All online lessons require payment in full via our online shop at www.thefashionclass.com at time of booking. The Fashion Class requires 24 hours advance notice for any date/time changes or cancellations. If notice is given less than 24 hours in advance or you are a no-show for your lesson your class fee will be forfeit.
Please note The Fashion Class requires a waiver form to be signed for all participants under eighteen years of age by their parent or guardian prior to attending a class, camp or workshop with The Fashion Class.
Payments: Seats in our classes, camps and workshops are based on availability and do require registration as well as a deposit of 30 percent of the total class fee, if the class fee is less than $100 we require payment in full. This deposit is non-refundable and reserves the class for yourself or your child. Your balance is due on the first day of the class, camp or workshop.
Online prices reflect the full course/camp fee. To pay the deposit only please call us at 646.329.6663
More information on our Policies