- Ages: 6+
- Group Size: 10-20
- Take Homes: Charm Bracelet and Runway Photo
- Time: 3 hours (includes time for food & cake)
- Price: 1500/10 guests (100 each additional guest)
Does your child love to dress up or play at modeling? Then they will love our fashion runway party where they get to put on a real live fashion show! All guests visit various beauty stations to get ready for their show. We provide fashion-forward clothing for them and style each look with fab accessories. Then it's show time - the lights go down and the music comes on as the birthday girl and friends sashay down our 28-foot light-up catwalk. Please note these parties only take place in our flagship Bryant Park studio.
Prices, group size and age recommendations vary based on the activity you choose. Please see Our Party Policies for information on cancellations or extra guests and download our PDF Birthday Party Brochure.
Things to Note: We do not provide shoes for the “models” and children should bring leggings and a tank top to wear underneath our wardrobe.
Runway Party FAQ’s
1. Why is your runway party so pricey? Our full runway party includes set-up and breakdown of a very heavy 28′ Lucite runway with lighting and sound equipment. Both runway parties also consist of a large team of staff to run the various stations. One maxi runway party has a staff of at least seven people. Our runway parties are always a huge success and everyone has a blast!
2. Are your costumes cleaned? Yes, our costumes are steam cleaned prior to every party. We also ask that guests wear tank tops and leggings underneath all costumes.
3. Do party guests share hair accessories or combs? No, we do not have any hair accessories in our accessory wardrobe – we don’t even have earrings! Our professional hair stylist will use a different comb on each guest.
4. Do the party guests share makeup applicators? No, our professional makeup artist will use disposable applicators on each guest and clean non-disposable brushes in between each use.
5. Can I request a specific song for the Fashion Show music? Absolutely! Please let us know ahead of time so we can properly program.