Cancellation, Refund, Make-Up and Exchange Policies
We understand life happens! Our policies are in place to help our customers understand their responsibilities regarding cancellations, lateness, illness and other ‘life happens’ moments. We do take our policies seriously so please read prior to registering. If you have any questions please call us, 646-329-6663, we would love to hear from you.
Jump to Section:
Virtual Classes, Lessons
Classes, Courses, Workshops
Birthday Parties, Girl Scouts and Group Events
Private Lessons, Mommy and Me, Play Dates
Or you can view our full policies page here
Waiver: We require a waiver form to be signed for all participants under eighteen years of age by their parent or guardian.
Virtual Classes and Lessons
- All online lessons require payment in full at time of booking.
- The Fashion Class requires 24 hours advance notice for any date/time changes or cancellations.
- If notice is given less than 24 hours in advance or you are a no-show for your lesson your class fee will be forfeit.
Classes: Multi-Week Courses and Workshops
- Deposit: A non refundable, 30% deposit is required to reserve your child’s seat in class. The balance is due one week prior to class start. Deposits/payment cannot be transferred to another student.
- Date Transfers: Your child's registration can be transferred with one-week notice. Transfers are based on availability, must be of equal value and occur within the same season.
- Cancellation: We require one week notice for cancellations and will process a refund less the non-refundable deposit.
- Make Up Classes: Fashion Design and Sewing Classes (kids and teens) include two make-up classes per season. Please note there are no make-up classes for our 1-hour design classes or workshops.
- No Shows: Any no-shows will forfeit their full class/workshop fee.
Camps: Day and Weekly
- Seats in our camps are based on availability and require registration as well as a deposit of 30% of the total camp fee. This deposit is non-refundable. Camp fees of $100 or less require payment in full at time of registration.
- Balance Payments: Our week-long camps require the balance to be paid in full thirty days prior to the start date of your child’s camp.
- Date Transfers: Your child's camp registration can be transferred to another camp week or day with three weeks’ notice (based on availability).
- If You Cancel:Should you need to cancel your child's registration for any reason 30 days prior to the start date of camp The Fashion Class will process a refund (less the non-refundable deposit).With 15-29 days’ notice until the camp start date, we will process a 50% refund.With 2-14 days’ notice until the camp start date, we will process a 25% refund.
- Make Up Dates for Week-long Camps: The Fashion Class does not pro-rate camp weeks for missed days or time. Up to 2 make up camp days may be scheduled for dates missed due to illness with a doctor's note. Make-up camp date(s) must be in the same season (i.e. fall, winter, spring or summer) of the missed date(s).
- No Shows: Any no-shows will forfeit their camp fee. Please let us know as soon as possible if your child will not be able to join us.
Birthday Parties, Girl Scout and Group Events
- Deposit: A non-refundable $250 deposit is required to reserve our studio. The balance is due the day of your party or event.
- Cancellations: Birthday party or special event cancellations will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
- Date Transfers: We require three weeks advance notice for any date or time changes. Date changes must be within three months of the original date.
Private Lessons, Mommy and Me Lessons and Play Dates
- Deposit: All private lessons under $100 require payment in full at time of booking. Lessons over $100 require a non-refundable 30% deposit to reserve your date and time with an instructor. The balance is due the day of your lesson.
- Cancellations: Private Lesson cancellations will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
- Date Transfers: We require 48 hours advance notice for any date or time changes. Your revised date must be within one month of the original date.