Learn to a new skill and spend quality time together!
Mommy & Me Lessons are perfect for Mother’s and Daughters, Sons, Fathers and anyone else in the family who’d like to learn to sew! Available in our Bryant Park and Upper East Side Studios in Manhattan. Our family based lessons will teach you and your ‘lil ones how to thread and use a sewing machine (on our machines or bring your own) with a dedicated instructor and all supplies included. Ages 4+
Each Participant Will Learn:
- How to thread the Sewing Machine
- How to use and operate the Sewing Machine, including safety
- How to measure and cut out your chosen project
- Create and sew your item, take it home that day!
All Mommy and Me Lessons are $100 per hour for two participants. Each additional participant is $35.
Please contact us at 646-329-6663 or via email to reserve your date and time; booking in advance is required.
“Thank you so much for arranging another Mommy and me class with Maisie for my daughter and me. We learned so much from Maisie and had a great time making our skirts. We are looking forward to scheduling our next private lesson with her in the future!” – Catherine
- Midtown Studio: 21 West 39th Street New York NY 10018
- Upper East Side Studio: 311 East 81st Street New York NY 10028 (opening July 2019)
Want to design your own projects? Check out our Private Sewing Lessons.