Create with Sewing and Fashion Design Camp!
We offer children’s fashion design and sewing camps during summer break, winter recess, spring break and for 1-day during most school holidays in our Bryant Park Manhattan and Upper East Side NYC studios. Our students learn everything from sewing, fashion illustration, accessory design and even fabric science! Each day is broken out into classes with different design themes taught by our knowledgeable instructors who work in fashion. Fashion camps are for kids ages 6-12 and during the summer Teens ages 13-17 years old. A fabulous opportunity to spend time with other fashionistas!
Our sewing camps in NYC take place at 21 W 39th Street (between 5th and 6th avenues) , where we have a full floor fashion studio and on the Upper East Side at 311 East 81st Street in Manhattan. All campers learn to sew using real sewing machines and take home everything they’ve created in camp! Older groups even visit fantastic fashion showrooms, museums and meet actual fashion designers!
- Our camps hours are half days 10am-3pm or full days 9am-5pm. Early drop off and late pick up may be available.
- Our students learn everything from sewing, fashion illustration, accessory design and even fabric science! Each day breaks down into different classes with knowledgeable instructors who’ve worked in the fashion industry.
- Camps always involve sewing class and students work on real sewing machines and take home what they’ve made.
- Most importantly we play games like “10 minute catwalk” and work on group design challenges to foster creativity while having a ton of fun!
- We take our policies seriously, please read our Camp Policies prior to registration and check out our FAQ’s for answers to all of your camp questions.