Ages 6-12 will learn the art of Fashion Design during the Half Day 10AM-3PM Spring Break fashion camp this March 29th-April 2nd!
Our spring break sewing camp combines the best parts of fashion and design for ages 6-12 years old. Limited to up to 6 campers, our one-of-a-kind "boutique" camp teaches students how to sew, design and style their own garments over 5 individual camp days this March and April for spring break. Projects and lessons change each day!
Each day breaks down into three classes with experienced instructors who work in the fashion industry. Small class sizes allow each camper to get the attention and tools they need to design and create.
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION
We will be following New York State guidelines along with the CDC and local officials guidelines and recommendations with respect to social distancing and capacity limits.
- Sewing machine desks will be spaced 6 feet apart, we are using our entire studio to accommodate a small group of six students maximum.
- Students will have dedicated supplies and sewing machine, this means their own scissors, pins, sewing, and drawing supplies that will not be shared by other students in their class.
- We will continue to sanitize our studio, bathrooms, supplies, and sewing machines before and after each class.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon arrival.
- Classes and camps are drop off only. In order to maintain social distancing our waiting areas are now part of the classroom. Parents may not wait in the studio during class time.
- All staff, students, and parents/guardians are required to wear face masks in our studio.
Please note The Fashion Class requires a waiver form to be signed for all participants under eighteen years of age by their parent or guardian prior to attending a class, camp or workshop at The Fashion Class.
As a small business, we take our registration policies seriously. Please click through to our policies page
where you can easily find your child's activity and our registration guidelines for that activity. By registering your child you are agreeing to our registration policies.