Our 2 hour sewing lesson will teach you how to sew a dress for your American Girl Doll from the comfort of your own home. Our instructors will meet you virtually, via Zoom ready to sew in their own workspace and show you how to create your project.
Once you book you'll be sent an email with a link to schedule a time for your lesson and then a link to join your Zoom lesson for your chosen time! Didn't get your email? contact us
- Sewing an American Girl Doll Dress Private Class
- Duration: 2 hours
- Requirements: Must have a working sewing machine, computer or phone with Zoom app
- Skill Level: All sewing levels welcome, must have knowledge of how to use your sewing machine.
- Ages: 6yrs and up, teens and adults of all ages
Supplies you will need:
- Measuring tape or ruler
- 100% cotton or light weight woven fabric 12"x18"
- 1/4-1/2"wide ribbon or string 30" long
Please note, we cannot provide supplies.
Please note The Fashion Class requires a waiver form to be signed for all participants under eighteen years of age by their parent or guardian prior to attending a class, camp or workshop at The Fashion Class.
As a small business, we take our registration policies seriously. Please click through to our policies page
where you can easily find your child's activity and our registration guidelines for that activity. By registering your child you are agreeing to our registration policies.