Our two hour sewing lesson will teach you how to use your sewing machine, all from the comfort of your own home. Our instructors will meet you virtually, via Zoom ready to sew in their own workspace and show you how to set-up, thread and use your machine. Upon sign up please tell us the brand and model of your sewing machine in the notes section at checkout.
Once you book you'll be sent an email with instructions to schedule a time for your lesson and then a link to join your Zoom lesson for your chosen time!
- Machine Sewing Lesson
- Duration: 2 hours
- Supplies: Thread, sewing machine (out of it's packaging), any type or size fabric (even a scrap is okay), scissors.
- Requirements: Must have a computer or phone with Zoom app
- Skill Level: All levels welcome
- Ages: Kids 6+, teens and adults of all ages!
- Unfortunately, we cannot teach on mini, toy, battery operated, or handheld machines due to the differences in machine set up.
Please note The Fashion Class requires a waiver form to be signed for all participants under eighteen years of age by their parent or guardian prior to attending a class, camp or workshop at The Fashion Class.
As a small business, we take our registration policies seriously. Please click through to our policies page
where you can easily find your child's activity and our registration guidelines for that activity. By registering your child you are agreeing to our registration policies.