Join us for Craft Mondays where we take regular household items and make them fab! In this class learn how to create a hair bow (or bow tie) using fabric a glue gun and ribbon or a hair clip.
Once you book you'll be sent an email with a link to join our Zoom classroom.
- Create a Hair Bow or Bow Tie
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Requirements: Must have computer or phone with Zoom app
- Skill Level: All levels welcome
- Ages: 6+ (Students will be using hot glue guns, parent supervision is recommended unless your child has experience using a glue gun)
- Supplies: Fabric approximately 12"x4", hot glue gun and optional ribbon or a hair clip.
This event is limited to 15 participants, while multiple users can share the same screen please do not share the Zoom link.
Please note The Fashion Class requires a waiver form to be signed for all participants under eighteen years of age by their parent or guardian prior to attending a class, camp or workshop with The Fashion Class.
Seats in our classes, camps and workshops are based on availability and do require registration as well as a deposit of 30 percent of the total class fee, if the class fee is less than $100 we require payment in full. This deposit is non-refundable
and reserves the class for yourself or your child. Your balance is due on the first day of the class, camp or workshop.
Online prices reflect the full course/camp fee. To pay the deposit only please call us at 646.329.6663
More information on our Policies