Our Introduction to Fashion Sewing is a one-time, 90 minute trial class that teaches the basics; threading a sewing machine, measuring fabric and actually constructing a project. In this class students will design, sew and decorate a messenger bag all while experiencing The Fashion Class' teaching staff and environment.
All supplies are included (with lots of colorful fabric choices) making this the perfect starter class for children curious about sewing. No sewing experience required!
Plus if you decide to continue with a Spring 2020 sewing course (Fashion Design and Sewing class for Kids or Teens ) after taking our intro, receive $45 off of your Spring 2020 registration making your trial class FREE!
Please Note: We require 24 hours notice for all cancellations or class fee will be forfeited.
- All supplies Included
- One time beginner class for new students only
- Students learn the basics of sewing on a machine and complete a take home project.
- Ages 6-13 yrs old
- Bryant Park: 21 West 39th Street, 4th Floor, between 5th and 6th aves, NYC
- Upper East Side: 311 East 81st Street, between 1st and 2nd aves, NYC
- Get this class for FREE when you register for a 10-11 week sewing course! A $45 credit will be applied to your child's Spring 2020 registration.
Please note The Fashion Class requires a waiver form to be signed for all participants under eighteen years of age by their parent or guardian prior to attending a class, camp or workshop with The Fashion Class.
Seats in our classes, camps and workshops are based on availability and do require registration as well as a deposit of 30 percent of the total class fee, if the class fee is less than $100 we require payment in full. This deposit is non-refundable
and reserves the class for yourself or your child. Your balance is due on the first day of the class, camp or workshop.
Online prices reflect the full course/camp fee. To pay the deposit only please call us at 646.329.6663
More information on our Policies